APC® AP8959 Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDUs) enables advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring.
This Power Distribution Unit has remote outlet level controls that allow power on/off functionality and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets.
- IEC-320 C20 20 A 200 - 230 V input
- 200 - 230 V 50/60 Hz output
- Outlet connector: 21 IEC 320 C13, 3 IEC 320 C19
- 0U rack mount
- Includes: Installation guide, rack mounting brackets, safety guide, serial configuration cable
- Power sequencing delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down attached equipment
- Avoid circuit overload during power recovery and extend uptime of critical equipment by prioritizing the load shedding, current metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads
- Switched rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and low profile circuit breakers. User-defined alarms warn of potential circuit overloads before critical IT failures occur
- Users can access, configure, and control switched rack PDUs through secure web, SNMP, or telnet interfaces and is complimented by APC centralized management platforms using infraStruxure central, capacity manager and change manager
- 5 - 95% operating relative humidity
- Operating/storage elevation: 0 - 10000'/0 - 50000'
- Certifications: cUL listed, EN 55022 class A, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, FCC part 15 class A, ICES-003, PSE, UL listed, VDE, RoHS complaint
- Weight: 16.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 70 1/2"(H) x 2.2"(W) x 1.82"(D)
- 2 years limited Mrf. warranty