APC® AP8961 Three Phase Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDUs) enables advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring.
This Power Distribution Unit has current metering that provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads.
- Three phase NEMA L21-30P 6' 30 A 208 V input
- 208 V 50/60 Hz output
- Outlet connector: 21 IEC 320 C13, 3 IEC 320 C19
- Overload protection: 30 A
- 0U rack mount
- Includes: Installation guide, rack mounting brackets, safety guide, serial configuration cable
- Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power recycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets
- Avoid circuit overload during power recovery and extend uptime of critical equipment by prioritizing the load shedding
- Users can access, configure, and control switched rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or telnet interfaces which are complimented by APC centralized management platforms using infraStruxure central, operations, capacity, and energy efficiency
- 5 - 95% operating relative humidity
- 5 - 95% s-rage relative humidity
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Certifications: cUL listed, FCC part 15 class A, ICES-003, UL listed, VCCI class A, RoHS complaint
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Dimensions: 72"(H) x 2.2"(W) x 2"(D)
- 2 years limited Mrf. warranty