Large Ansell® 97-505 Blue/Black Cut Protective Glove is designed to deliver comfort, bare hand dexterity and excellent cut resistance.
Whether you need maximum or minimal cut resistance, this glove delivers the right level of protection & comfort for your job. You can compare the properties & characteristics of Performance Series & Products to find the one that's right for your needs.
- Size: Medium (Size 9)
- Material: Intercept technology® with DuPont™ Kevlar®, black foam nitrile coating
- Industries usage: General carpentry, HVAC/sheet metal users/window glazers, masonry/tile, plumbers
- Ideal applications: Carpentry, drywall, roofing, door and wood framing, glass and window installation, sharp-edged building materials, HVAC components, handling of fabricated building materials, outdoor construction work, stone and tile installation
- ANSI cut level: 4
- At least 8 times more cut protection than most popular leather and construction gloves
- Featuring stretch armor yarn
- Designed to deliver comfort, barehand dexterity and excellent cut resistance
- Foam nitrile coating delivers great wear and grip
- Palm coated construction
- Knitwrist cuff style
- ANSI abrasion level: 5