Atdec Telehook Ceiling Tile assists with the mounting of projectors into a suspended ceiling structure and is designed for use with the Telehook TH-WH-PJ-FM and TH-WH-PJ-CM projector mounts.
This Ceiling Tile is designed to slot into a grid matrix with minimal weight bearing capability to provide a stable and secure attachment platform with facility for position adjustment and installation of cable sockets.
- Weight capacity: Up to 50 lbs.
- Dimensions: 1"(H) x 24.4"(W) x 8"(D)
- Compatible with standard 1 1/2" NPT poles
- Positional adjustment up to 9" provides fine tuning of the focus or alignment
- It fits neatly into suspended 8 x 8" and 24 x 8" matrix, suitable for pole and flush mounted projectors
- 4 Mounting points required, 2 push out panels, suits suspended ceiling structures
- It is usually installed above a ceiling tile and may be attached to a variety of roofing structures including cement, wood and metal/timber beams
- It provides facility for positional adjustment of the mount which depending on the orientation can enable fine tuning of the focus or alignment
- Removable panels allow for the optional attachment of electrical blocks for socket installation
- It is supplied with all attachment hardware as well as a high tensile security cable
- TH-PT8 is designed for use with the Telehook TH-WH-PJ-FM and TH-WH-PJ-CM projector mounts
- Includes: Tile 20' of support wire, 10' of safety cable, turnbuckles, fixing hardware and attachment adaptors for atdec flush, pole and 1 1/2" NPT pipe mounts
- 10 years limited mfr. warranty