Channellock® Linemen's Pliers have cross-hatched jaw tip for maximum gripping. Knife and anvil style cutting-edge ensures perfect mating and superior cutting-edge life.
Channellock® 9" Bevel nose linemen's plier is made of C1080 high carbon steel material for durability. Plier features plastic dipped handle for comfort Cushion Grip.
- Length: 9-inch
- Size: 1 9/32-inch Jaw Length x 1 1/16-inch Jaw Width
- Throat depth: 1.89-inch
- Handle type: Plastic Dipped Cushion Grip
- Material: C1080 High Carbon Steel
- Ironworkers plier, coiled spring
- Dog leg handle for better leverage when twisting wire
- Cuts ACSR
- Perfectly mated heat-treated cutter to hold its edge comes with laser heat-treated cutting-edges that last longer
- Channellock® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- Useful crushing area
- Channellock® uses high-carbon c1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Channellock® Blue® grips for comfort and cross-hatched jaw tip for maximum gripping
- Electrocoated protective finish to prevent rusting