Channellock® Nose Plier, Wire Stripping Plier has knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting-edge life.
Channellock® 6" Straight needle long nose plier is made of C1080 high carbon steel material for durability. Plier features plastic dipped handle for comfort Cushion Grip.
- Length: 6-inch
- Size: 2.08-inch Jaw Length x 3/4-inch Jaw Width
- Throat depth: 1.89-inch
- Handle type: Plastic Dipped Cushion Grip
- Material: C1080 High Carbon Steel
- 326 – with side cutter, 3026 – without side cutter
- Channellock® Blue® grips for comfort and cross-hatched jaw tip for maximum gripping
- Channellock® uses a knife and anvil style cutting-edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting-edge life
- Perfectly mated heat-treated cutter to hold its edge comes with laser heat-treated cutting-edges that last longer
- Channellock® uses high-carbon c1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- Joint: 0.41-inch thickness x 0.75-inch width, cutting-edge: 0.41-inch, nose width: 0.10-inch