Connectpro 3-Port audio/video splitting distribution amplifier supports 3 displayports and provides 400MHz video bandwidth that supports high resolutions, longer distances.
Connectpro 3-Port audio/video splitting distribution amplifier has maximum video resolution of 2048 x 1536 and supports 3 displayports. Amplifier operates up to the distance of 210" and withstands the temperature of range 0 - 60 deg C.
- Duplicate one VGA video input to multiple outputs
- Number of input devices supported: 1
- Device supported: Computer
- Number of displays supported: 3 x VGA
- Graphics mode: DDC, DDC2, DDC2B, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, QXGA
- Maximum video resolution: 2048 x 1536
- Maximum video bandwidth: 400 MHz
- Maximum operating distance: 210'
- Package contents: VSE-103A, 3-port 400 MHz video/audio splitter, 9 VAC 500 mA power adapter, user guide
- Enclosure type: Desktop
- Interfaces: Display/video: 5 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) microphone: 5 x mini-phone 3.5 mm, headphones: 5 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, display/video: 1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- Dimensions: 44 mm(H) x 165 mm(W) x x 86 mm(D)
- Weight: 455 g
- Operating temperature: 0 - 60 deg C
- Storage temperature: -30 - 70 deg C
- Humidity: 0 - 80% RH, non-condensing
- Ports: Input 1 x HDB-15 male, output 3 x HDB-15 female, 2 x mini jack, 6 x mini jack
- 1 year limited warranty