DYKEM® Medium Tip Series 44 High Purity Marker is ideal for welding, aircraft industries, marine industries, power plants, automotive plants, and oil and natural gas refineries.
DYKEM® 44 Series medium tip high purity marker in white color has a dry time of 45 - 60 sec and does not contaminate the surface being marked. Marker can be used on most surfaces and removed using DYKEM remover/cleaner.
- Tip type: Medium
- Color: White
- Dry time: 45-60 sec
- Ideal for welding, aircraft industries, marine industries, power plants, automotive plants, and oil and natural gas refineries
- Paint will not contaminate or adversely affect surface being marked
- 44 style marker features a threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process and it also has a heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity
- Materials compatibility: Safe on most surfaces, removable with DYKEM remover and cleaner, surface tests should be run to determine compatibility prior to use
- The precise formulations meet or exceed the specifications for GE nuclear energy, GE aircraft engines and the US energy research and development administration (nuclear grade)