Hospital cleaner disinfectant is a multipurpose, broad-spectrum cleaner disinfectant that kills pathogens fast.
Hospital cleaner disinfectant needs no mixing and has a special anti-corrosive ingredient. Bleach is an EPA-registered tuberculocidal, hypochlorite-based cleaner disinfectant.
- Cleaner Disinfectant Type
- Bleach concentration of Dispatch® is equivalent to the CDC's recommended strength for effective disinfecting
- Help wipe out MDROs in just one minute and kills C difficile spore within 5 minutes
- Sodium hypochlorite and detergent solution is similar to the 1:10 bleach solution recommended by the CDC for effective disinfecting
- Dispatch® can be used on medical equipment such as autoclaves, blood glucose monitors, IV poles, exam tables, respiratory equipment, transducers, and more
- It's also effective on most hard, nonporous surfaces including Steel, Glazed tile, painted surfaces, Plastics and more
- It meets OSHA standards for protecting healthcare workers from bloodborne pathogens
- Potential health effects - no adverse effects are anticipated from inhalation Normal explosure is not likely to cause significant skin irritation Causes moderate eye irritation May cause gastrointestinal irritation and upset