Dupont™ Tempro® TM127S Light Blue Chemical Protective Coverall features a lightweight protection which will extinguish when a flame source is removed.
Lightweight, limited-use over-garments, this coverall provides a barrier against non-hazardous particles and aerosols. This helps safeguard your investment in primary flame resistant protective garments from nuisance contamination.
- Size: 3X-Large
- Light blue
- Material: FR-treated SMS
- Style: Zipper front, attached hood, elastic wrist and ankle, serged seams, standard fit hood
- Applications: Steel mills, coal mines, maintenance work, refineries, laboratories, utilities
- Serged seams
- Disposable, secondary, flame resistant garment that must be worn over primary FR protection
- Helps resist solids and non-toxic liquids from contaminating primary FR garments
- Tempro® is a cost-efficient disposable overgarment designed to help protect and preserve primary flame resistant garments
- Tempro® garments are an excellent choice as a cost efficient cover to protect reusable FR garments
- Tempro® garments are designed to not contribute to additional burn injury in the event of an industrial fire or electric arc event
- Tempro® garments are intended to be worn over primary flame resistant garments to provide a barrier against non-hazardous particles and aerosols
- Tempro® garments will not ignite and continue to burn after the flame source is removed
- Weight: 0.74 lbs.