20 fun, engaging & interactive activities to challenge and stimulate your child
Flinkster Kindergarten Math includes twenty fun, engaging & interactive math activities to challenge and stimulate your child. The activities support user interaction and a wide range of learning styles. The activities are organized into a single menu that makes it easy to find any and all activities.
- Flink Kindergarten Math opens with a Main Menu screen where children select a grade and a subject and see all the topics/skills for that grade-subject combination.
- Flink Learning supports a wide variety of types of activities, from instructional games to electronic worksheets to concentration matching puzzles.
- For many students, graphically-appealing interactive software is more engaging than printed texts and worksheets. All of Flink Learning's activities are graphically-appealing interactive software.
- Below is a list of all twenty activities and the math skills they support. Numbers: All About Memory 1-10 - Belong Bop - Bigger or Smaller - Concentration 1 to 10 - Concentration 1 to 20 - Number Match
- Patterns: Create a Color Pattern - Name that Number Between - Name that Picture - Name that Shape Operations: Back It Up to 10 - Money Math - What's Left?
- Measurement: Tackle the Tool - Taller or Shorter - Time Concentration Problem-solving: Match the Seasons - Month Match - Peek at the Week - Shape Up