General® Tools 12 Pieces Swiss Pattern Needle File Set is designed to meet the needs of hobbyists, craftsmen, tool makers and jewelers.
General® 12-Piece Swiss pattern 5 1/2" needle file set is constructed from high quality chromium alloy steel. Needle file set is used by craftspeople, tool and die makers as well as hobbyists and jewelers.
- Length: 5.5-inch
- A complete set of general purpose files to meet the needs of craftspeople, tool and die makers, hobbyists and jewelers
- Set includes 12 different files. All measure 5.5-inch (138 mm) long with 1/8-inch (3 mm) diameter shanks
- Files are constructed of high quality chromium alloy steel
- All files are 2-1/2-inch (63 mm) long, #2 Single cut Swiss pattern
- Knurled handle file can be used without handle assembly
- Precision locking screw chuck holds files securely in place
- Precision engineered 700 series versa-grip™ handle for maximum performance
- Ergonomic handle, with contoured fingertip swivel, allows greater pressure to be applied to blade
- Includes: 1 x Warding (Flat) file, 1 x Round file, 1 x Three square file, 1 x Equaling (Mill) file, 1 x Square file, 1 x Half round file, 1 x Crossing file, 1 x Oval file, 1 x Knife file, 1 x Barrette file, 1 x Slitting file, 1 x Joint edge round file