Greenlee® High Speed Steel 6 pcs Tap And Drill Bit has set a high quality hex shank to ensure strong connection to drill chuck.
Greenlee® Tap with drill bit set is made of hardened high speed steel and features #6-32 - 1/4-20 size threads. Tap with power drill is used for complete hole drilling, tapping and deburring/countersinking in one operation.
- Thread size: #6-32 - 1/4-20
- Number of pieces: 6
- Material: High speed steel
- Complete hole drilling, tapping and deburring/countersinking in one operation with power drill saves labor and time
- Back tapered beyond tap to prevent thread damage from over-drilling
- Deburr/countersink also provided on bit beyond back taper
- Made from hardened high-speed steel and carbon steel for longer life; High quality hex shank to ensure strong connection to drill chuck
- Designed to tap up to 10-gauge metal; Split point with web thinning
- Quick change adaptor included in both metric and standard kits
- Includes: DTAP6-32 6-32 NC Drill/Tap Bit, DTAP8-32 8-32 NC Drill/Tap Bit, DTAP10-24 10-24 NC Drill/Tap Bit, DTAP10-32 10-32 NF Drill/Tap Bit, DTAP12-24 12-24 NC Drill/Tap Bit, DTAP1/4-20 1/4-20 NC Drill/Tap Bit