Loctite® Super Glue Professional has proven superior performance over ordinary super glues. It works faster and holds stronger on more surfaces than ordinary instant adhesives thanks to a patented additive. The liquid formula works well on a variety of porous and non-porous surfaces and close fitting repairs. Loctite® Super Glue Professional’s super strength formula is ideal for heavy-duty projects and repairs. It dries clear and sets without clamping. Loctite® Super Glue Professional is resistant to moisture, most chemicals and freezing temperatures.
Recommended for repairing figurines, costume jewelry, cameras, toys, metal car parts, wiper blades, rubber seals and O-rings. Bonds leather, cork, paper, cardboard, wood, chipboard, fabric, metal, ceramic, rubber and hard plastics such as Plexiglas®, po lycarbonate, polystyrene and PVC.
Not recommended for bonding polystyrene foams, foam rubber, pure bone china, glass, silicone rubber, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyethylene and polypropylene, glazed surfaces, use on repairs needing high flexibility, use in oven or microwave.
- Dries transparent - Invisible repairs
- Sets in seconds - No clamping required
- Super strength formula - Ideal for heavy duty projects and repairs
- Pin-point nozzle - Precise application
- Tools Typically Required: Tissue paper
- Safety Precautions: Well-ventilated area, gloves
- Preparation: Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, wax and paint. Protect work area. Lightly roughen smooth surfaces for better adhesion. Pre-fit parts to be joined.
- Application: Twist the cap counter clockwise from the nozzle and pull off. Apply the adhesive sparingly to one surface only using approximately one drop per square inch of surface. Press surfaces together immediately. Hold in place for 5 to 30 seconds until bond sets. Do not reposition parts. Clean tip of tube immediately after use with tissue and replace the cap by twisting clockwise. Leave parts undisturbed for at least 10 minutes for increased strength. For full bond strength, leave parts to cure for 24 hours.
- Clean-up: After cleaning, wet any tissue used for wiping off glue with water and dispose of. When cleaning up larger quantities of uncured adhesive, apply water and allow to cure and then scrape up. Note this may result in damage to the surfaces. Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade, removed with acetone or with boiling water. Note: Acetone is highly flammable and may not be suitable for use on all materials, test surface first. Follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Dries clear, solvent resistant, drillable, sandable
- Glazed surfaces, use on repairs needing high flexibility, use in oven or microwave
- Ideal for small bonds that are subject to daily use and occasional harsh conditions
- Patented quick-open/lock-closed cap prevents spillage, clogging and glue buildup when not in use