Iogear® VGA KVM Switch with USB KVM cables supports both USB/PS2 and is equipped with 8 USB KVM cables.
Iogear® VGA KVM Switch with USB KVM cables allows computer selections via front panel LED's, intuitive OSD (on screen display) and hotkeys. Switch cascades up to 2 levels and controls up to 128 computers from a single console.
- Connects devices (from/to): 64 computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor)
- Number of ports: 8
- Multi-platform OS support - Windows, Mac, Sun Solaris and Linux
- Supports both USB and PS/2, VGA computers
- Equipped with 8USB KVM cables
- Cascade up to 2 levels- control up to 128 computers from a single console
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- Maximum video resolution: Up to 2048 x 1536
- Fully supports DDC2B
- Connector/port/interface: 1 x SPHD-18 male (yellow), 8 x SPHD-15 female (yellow), 1 x DC jack, 1 x USB 1.1 Type A female
- Cascade compatible with GCS1716 for control over 128 computers
- Only systems connected with the USB KVM cables will be able to access the front USB port for system upgrades and shared peripherals
- Includes: 8-port USB PS/2 combo KVM, USB KVM cables 6' - G2L5202U, 10' - G2L5203U, PS/2 KVM cable 6' - G2L5202P, console cable, cascade cable, firmware upgrade cable, grounding wire
- 3 years limited warranty