L.S. Starrett® 37 Lock Joint Inside Caliper features lock-joint transfer type with fine-adjustment.
L.S. Starrett® 37 Lock joint inside caliper can measure up to 12" and is made of rugged high grade steel for durability. Caliper features a transfer arm, fine adjustment screw and a locking joint for fine measurements.
- Measuring range: 12"
- Material: Rugged high grade steel
- Measuring system: Inch and metric
- Measuring type: Inside dimension
- One of the handiest and most versatile ever made
- Feature a transfer arm, a fine-adjustment screw, and a locking joint
- Ruggedly constructed legs and are well-shaped and nicely finished
- Once legs have been set to approximate size and joint locked, final adjustment is made by a few turns of the knurled adjusting nut
- Joint can be quickly and firmly locked by a partial turn of the large knurled disc
- Spring washer under the disc maintains proper tension of legs when joint is loosened
- Transfer arm allows transfer measurements from places where it is necessary to move the legs after they have been set to size
- Fine adjustment screw
- Adjusting screw permits close adjustment for fine measurements
- Locking joint