Marvel mystery oil® extends the life of vital components by lubricating the entire fuel system, including areas that motor oil does not reach.
Marvel Mystery Oil® Lubricant comes in a 16 oz capacity can and lubricates the entire fuel system to amplify the performance as well as durability. Lubricant creates a cleaner burning cylinder environment that reduces carbon build-up on spark plugs.
- Container size: 16 oz
- Container type: Can
- Form: Oil
- Marvel mystery oil® lubricates the entire fuel system-fuel pumps, fuel injectors or carburetors and the top portion of the cylinders. These are areas, that by design, motor oil does not reach. Marvel Mystery Oil® fuel extends the life of these vital components by providing them with lubrication that fuel alone does not provide
- Marvel reduces and prevents varnish and gum build-up. Two key contributors to robbing engine performance-when you shut off your engine, a miniscule drop of fuel is left at the tip of the fuel injectors or carburetor jets. This miniscule drop off of fuel then solidifies into a varnish type residue. Over time, the accumulated varnish blocks the openings of the injectors or jets, contributing to lower performance and fuel economy and shorter life of these components
- Marvel extends spark plug life in the fuel. It creates a cleaner burning cylinder environment that reduces carbon build-up on spark plugs, resulting in better firing plugs that increase performance and durability
- Marvel should be used in the fuel at every fill-up. Use 4 oz for every 10 gal of fuel. In a traditional automobile engine with a 5 quart oil capacity, replace one of the engine oil quarts with a quart of Marvel. For convenience, mm13r is the quart size of Marvel Mystery Oil®, and can be found at most automotive parts, supply retailers and mass merchants. Marvel is also safe and effective to use with synthetic and synthetic-blend motor oils
- When added to engine oil, marvel reduces and prevents valve sticking and clatter by breaking down harmful deposits of carbon and sludge. Often, valve sticking can be identified by a "ticking" sound coming from the engine compartment when the engine is running. This ticking sound will increase and decrease with the speed of the engine
- Marvel fortifies the properties of motor oil, both traditional and synthetic. It prevents oil breakdown caused by extreme temperatures. In addition, it promotes easier cold weather starting with its extremely low pour point of (-65) Fahrenheit, and ability to eliminate oil's tendency to congeal at low temperatures
- Sludge build-up in newer and older engines can result in lower performance and life expectancy. Marvel prevents sludge build-up from occurring in new engines and removes sludge from older engines. In new engines, Marvel protects against scoring or seizing, and creates a highly polished, wear-resistant finish on engine surfaces. When added to gasoline, cleans and lubricates fuel injectors and carburetors