Mesa's MSC series Burglar & Fire Composite Safes offer a unique design that combines all the security features of a burglary safe and peace of mind achieved with a fire safe.
Important delivery specifications:
White Glove Delivery and Installation Details Installer will call within 48 hours of delivery to customer to schedule the installation date and time (please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of check out) GROUND FLOOR delivery only, stairs may involve additional expenses Delivered and installed with 2 bolts into concrete or wood floor, other floor surfaces may involve additional expenses Installation provided by 3rd party local locksmith Additional installation expenses to be assessed and paid directly to 3rd party installer Includes pallet removal and haul away Safe cannot be delivered or installed without a signature 48 contiguous states only Special order items requiring installation may not be returned after installation unless item has manufacturer defect.
- Two-Hour Fire Rating tested in Temperatures up to 1830 degrees
- 2.4 cubic feet capacity
- Combination lock protected by drill-resistant hard plate
- Body has a protection thickness of 1-1/4" enclosed a burglar and fire resistant material
- Door is constructed with 4-7/8" defense barrier of outer and inner plates enclosed burglary and fire resistant material
- Massive 1-1/4" diameter solid steel live locking bolts
- Cavity construction design locks deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt
- One anchor hole provided to secure your safe to the floor
- High strength interior shelves can be adjusted or removed