Search

Item Details

Pine-Sol® All-Purpose Cleaner, Orange Energy®, 144 Oz., 3/Carton

Item: CLO41772CT   Model: 41772CT
$44.99 Carton

Pickup today

,

Out of stock online

Pickup today

,

Check another store

Pickup today

,

Check another store

Available online only

Buy in store today

,

Check another store

Out of stock online

Buy in store today

,

Check another store

Available in-store only

Free Shipping

  • Cuts through tough grease and grime fast
  • Deodorizes and eliminates unpleasant odors
  • Scent remains long after the job is done

Cuts through tough grease and grime fast & Deodorizes and eliminates unpleasant odors

  • Cuts through tough grease and grime fast
  • Deodorizes and eliminates unpleasant odors
  • Scent remains long after the job is done
  • From Clorox Commercial Solutions®
  • Economical concentrate delivers 72 gallons of effective cleaning product
  • Large size is perfect for offices, day care centers, restaurants, schools and other commercial facilities
  • Use on a wide variety of tough jobs and surfaces including floors, counters and sinks
  • No sticky residue left behind
  • 144 ounce bottle
  • Orange Energy scent
  • GENERAL CLEANING AND FLOORS: Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Usually no rinsing required. On wood surfaces, do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain. *Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Test a small area first
  • TOUGH JOBS: Use full strength and rinse immediately. Not recommended for use full-strength on copper or aluminum. For painted surfaces, test a small area first
  • Usage: Commercial kitchens, cafeterias, bathrooms, and tough jobs
  • Ingredients: Water, C10-C12 Alkyl alcohol ethoxylates, fragrance, hydroxyethylcellulose, colorant, sodium C14-17sec-alkyl sulfonate, sodium carbonate. Contains nonionic surfacant and biodegradable cleaning agents. Contains no phosphorus
  • Warnings: EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves
  • FIRST AID: EYES - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor
  • IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or a poison control center
  • KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
  • CONTAINS: Nonionicsurfactant
  • DISPOSAL: Recycle empty container, or discard in trash

The product was not found. Please verify the sku and try again.