Compact, rugged metal enclosure DVI to HDMI video converter with maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080.
The DVI2HDMIA DVI to HDMI® Converter/Adapter lets you connect a DVI-D source with the accompanying RCA audio signal to an HDMI monitor or HDTV, with support for full HD 1080p (1920x1080) resolution.
- Connector on first end: 1 x 29-pin DVI-I female, 2 x stereo audio (2 x RCA) female
- Connector on second end: 1 x 19-pin HDMI female
- Length: 3 1/2"
- Material: Steel
- RCA audio pass-through allows DVI video and accompanying audio to be sent over a single HDMI cable
- Requires no software/drivers for operation, providing a plug-and-play solution that will have you up and running in seconds
- Compact, rugged metal enclosure functions even in harsh environments, while conserving space
- Supports HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Supports 2-channel RCA audio
- Compact design
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Convert your DVI and audio signals for video and audio pass-through to one HDMI cable
- Includes: 1 x DVI to HDMI converter, 1 - power adapter, 1 - user manual
- Functions: Signal conversion, audio capturing
- 2 Years limited warranty