Startech® USB KVM Switch kit with audio and 4' cable features an integrated 2 port USB hub, allowing you to share connected USB peripherals.
Startech® USB KVM Switch kit with audio and cable with a small footprint design includes audio support for a complete switching solution. Cable with 2-port unique design reduces tangles while maintaining performance.
- Color: Black
- Connects devices (from/to): 2 USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor
- Number of ports: 2
- Connector on A: 1 x VGA (15 pin, high density D-sub) female, 2 x 3.5 mm mini-jack (3 position) female, 2 - USB A (4 pin) female
- Connector on B: 2 x USB mini (4 pin) female, 2 x VGA (15 pin, high density D-sub) female
- USB KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 as well as audio switching
- USB KVM switch includes two VGA and USB host cables, providing everything needed for quick installation to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution
- Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station
- Connector/port/interface: 2 x 15 pin HD D-sub (HD-15), female KVM, mini-USB Type B, audio, 1 x VGA display/video, 4 pin USB Type A keyboard, mini-phone 3.5 mm mic mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm line-in
- Compact, small footprint design fits easily into almost any environment saving desk space and reducing clutter
- KVM draws power from attached computers and requires no power adapters
- 2 years limited warranty