Premium Polyurethane Double Sided Tape has an acrylic adhesive that seals, cushions vibrations, resists impacts and insulates
Scotch® double-sided polyurethane foam tape features an acrylic adhesive that seals, cushions vibrations, resists impacts and insulates. Tape measuring 3/4" x 72 yds is used for indoor or outdoor mounting light-duty applications, sold as 12 per case.
- Material: Polyurethane foam with firm acrylic adhesive
- Size: 3/4" x 72 yds
- 1/32" thickness
- Core size: 1"
- Adheres to most clean, dry, rough or smooth surfaces
- For light-duty applications, conformable foam with high sheer strength
- Fills gaps on irregular surfaces, distributes stress, seals, cushions, dampens vibrations and resists impact
- Ideal tape application temperature range is 70 to 100 deg F
- Ideal for many indoor applications or for exterior applications where the tape will be protected from the environment
- Acrylic adhesive features high bond strength and high temperature and solvent resistance
- Resists heat up to 380 degrees F for short periods and 225 degrees F for an extended time
- Cushions vibrations, resists impacts and insulates
- Conformable foam with high sheer strength