Stanley® Tools For The Mechanic Pear Head Quick Release Socket Set has a unique radius corner design which provides torque to tighten fasteners easily and simplify the turning of rounded corners.
Stanley® Pear head quick release socket set is made from high quality steel and has 1/2" drive as well as ratchet handle. Set has 26 pieces and a slim profile 7 deg arc-swing for accessibility to hard to reach fasteners.
- Drive Size: 1/2-inch
- Number of Piece: 26
- Measuring System: Inch
- Stanley® ratchets and accessories are designed to meet or exceed ANSI Specifications
- Forged from high quality steel and finished in high-polish chrome
- Ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have an easy-to-use, thumb operated reverse-switch mechanism
- Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach low-profile quick-release button
- Stanley® professional grade pear head ratchets have a slim profile and a small 7° arc-swing for accessibility to hard to reach fasteners
- A single pawl with eight teeth engages the gear to deliver strength
- Durability is increased by dispersing the torque over a larger surface
- Includes: (7) 12 point standard sockets 13/16-inch - 1-1/4-inch, (6) 6 point standard sockets 7/16-inch - 3/4-inch, (9) 12 point standard sockets 1/2-inch – 1-inch, drive extension bar, universal joint, flex handle drive, ratchet, blow molded case