Tripp Lite NetDirector console IP KVM switch combines an 16 port KVM switch, 19" LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack mountable drawer.
Tripp Lite NetDirector console KVM switch includes (x8) P778 series USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits. Switch with 16 ports features USB 1.1 port on the LCD panel for the sharing of USB peripherals and daisychain station position is automatically sensed.
- Color: Black
- Connects devices (from/to): Connect either USB or PS/2 computers
- Number of ports: 16
- Additional ports are provided for the connection of an external console (PS/2 or USB) or IP remote access unit (model B051-000)
- Features a USB 1.1 port on the LCD panel for the sharing of USB peripherals such as flash drives and card readers amongst the connected computers
- Features a USB 1.1 port on the keyboard panel for the convenient connection of an external mouse
- USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits allow you to connect to a USB or PS/2 computer without having to purchase separate cables or adapters
- Control up to 504 computers by daisychaining up to 31 additional B022-U16 KVM switches
- UL, cUL, CE, FCC, RoHS approvals
- Includes: B020-U08-19-K 1U rackmount console with built-in 16-port KVM switch, 19" LCD, keyboard, and touchpad, 8 x P778-006 6' USB/PS2 combo KVM cable kits, USB/PS2 combo console cable kit
- Relative humidity: 0 - 80% RH, non-condensing
- Operating temperature 32 - 120 deg F
- Storage temperature -4 - 140 deg F
- 1 year limited warranty