Tripp Lite Sigle Phase Switched Power Distribution unit provides a redundant power option for single-corded network devices. Dual input cords support separate connection to PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources.
The ATS will maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input cable. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until primary input is restored and stable.
- Single phase IEC-320 C20 12' 20 A 200 - 240 V input
- 200 - 240 V 50/60 Hz output
- Outlet connector: 8 IEC-C13, 2 IEC-C19
- 1U horizontal rack mount
- Package includes: switch, metered PDU with ATS support, set of 2 C19 to C20 12'/ 3.7 m power cables, user manual with warranty information
- 2 digit display reports power consumption in amps
- ATS circuits normally maintain output sourced from the primary input cable, as primary input power fails, the ATS will switch to maintain output sourced from the secondary input cable until power on the primary input is restored and stable
- 2 - 7 ms transfer time
- Switched outlets and ethernet interface supports individual outlet control on a real-time or programmable basis and user-specified alarm notification thresholds for all reported site power conditions
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert network management system, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 ms intervals when the PDU is first energized
- LEDs confirm power availability on both input lines and for each output receptacle
- Typical applications: Ideal for configurations requiring a simple PDU that displays power consumption in amps
- Certifications: Tested to UL 60950 (USA, canada), CE (europe), class A (emissions), NOM (mexico), RoHS complaint
- Weight: 10.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 1.72"(H) x 17.3"(W) x 14.8"(D)
- 2 years limited Mrf. warranty