Wilton® Tools Drill Press Vise has ground vise bed for smooth, consistent jaw movement and large workload capacity that makes difficult drilling easy.
Wilton® Tools Heavy-duty rapid acting nut versatile drill press vise has rugged design and ground vise bed for consistent, smooth jaw movement. Vise has 2 1/8" deep throat, 6" x 2 1/8" jaw and is ideal for drilling as well as reaming operations.
- Maximum Jaw Opening: 6 3/4-inch
- Jaw Size: 6-inch Width x2 1/8-inch Depth
- Throat Depth: 2 1/8-inch
- Rugged design and large workload capacity make these vises perfect for the most difficult drilling, tapping or reaming operations
- The 1300 series is made of graded cast iron and offers a ground vise bed for a smooth, consistent jaw movement and hardened top u-groove jaws
- The 1400 series is made of graded cast iron and features precision 90 deg machining of the vise's side bodies, which allows them to be used additionally as bases
- A rapid action nut exists on the 1400 series for fast loading and unloading of production material. The nut provides extra tightening capabilities
- The sturdy main castings on the 1400 series provides extra strength and increased durability
- Ground vise bed for smooth, consistent jaw movement
- Hardened top v-groove jaws